The newly-renovated the GrandVillage Inn is located just a short drive from downtown Grand Rapids, downtown Holland, the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) and Michigan’s Gold Coast lakeshore. Our centrally-located property is located minutes from Millennium Park and the Gerald Ford Museum.
Independently owned, the GrandVillage Inn in Grandville, Michigan offers a variety of room styles ranging from spacious standard rooms to king whirlpool rooms and king suites. We offer competitive rates and our rooms are pet-friendly. We worry about the little details that will make your trip to Grand Rapids a pleasure. Your comfort is our top priority. Our staff at the GrandVillage Inn prides itself in providing outstanding customer service. We also offer the highest quality amenities.
Call or e-mail us to book your room at GrandVillage Inn and get current special offers!
Why choose Grandvillage Inn?
- Close proximity to downtown Grand Rapids and Grand Rapids area attractions
- Newly renovated, well-maintained and unique facilities
- Experienced customer care
- Independently owned
Independent & Unique
There’s an advantage to being centrally located. Being close to where you need to be makes getting things done easier. The GrandVillage Inn in Grandville, MI is the best place to stay to experience all of what the Grand Rapids area has to offer. The GrandVillage Inn is located just a short drive from the following attractions:
- Rivertown Crossings Shopping Center
- Van Andel Arena
- Downtown Grand Rapids
- Downtown Holland and the Lake Michigan Shore
- State parks and Beaches
- Colleges & Universities
- Gerald Ford International Airport
- Satellite television
- Free Wireless High-speed Internet access
- Complimentary full breakfast
- An indoor heated swimming pool & hot tub
- Guest laundry
- Business services & meeting space for up to 25 people.
- Exercise Facility
“If you’re looking for a top quality hotel look no further. We were upgraded free of charge to the Premium Suite, thanks so much”
“Me and my wife had a delightful weekend get away here, the staff were so friendly and attentive. Highly Recommended”